Our goal is to maintain a collaboration with you through each step of the process, so we will retain a clear sense of what you want to see, and you will be aware of how we are crafting your story as it is taking shape.
- We meet in person or on the phone to find out what kind of a project you have in mind.
- We partner with you to define the scope of your project (budget, length, number of interviews, available audio and visual materials) and write a proposal that reflects your needs and describes our creative approach to satisfying them.
- We create a production schedule that includes interview dates and locations, times for research of visual materials and pre-interviews with subject (s).
- We conduct the interviews, make transcripts and begin editing / writing.
- We provide opportunities for you to review and approve each step of the production process as your story takes shape.
- We provide the fine cut / manuscript for your approval.
- We deliver the final product and decide together where and how it will be shared (e.g., private website, flash drives, release party).
- We celebrate another history preserved!